Monday, September 30, 2013

Pray for the Balkans

Holy cow! Hello world! It's been a while. Good to see you all again! :)


Well - we've been rather busy lately (I mean I know I sure have).  So you may have known that whilst in Croatia we were working with the wonderful Uwe. And it was his vision to go around to each Balkan country's capitols, film it, interview the missionaries and church workers and people on the streets, and thence make a video to show the prayer needs of each country.   The intent is to show the videos next year at the Go 4 Jesus Conference next year.

The beginning of September was spent in preparation and studying for this journey.  The middle 10 days we were on the road filming.  Then the past week or so Rory and I have been editing, editing, and more editing! Uffta!!  Needless to say - we're glad it's behind us now.  But if the internet and my computer will cooperate.  I'd like to share some of the work we produced.   Enjoy and please let us know what you think of the videos (or if you'd like to see all the videos). Feel free to share the videos as well :)

No comments:

Post a Comment